Fill these out once class starts and you have talked to the Enrollment Officer:
- DA 3425: Medical Fitness Statement (Unless if you have a qualified DoDMERB or a MEPS physical that is less than two years old.)
- CC Form 136-R: Briefing on Government Sponsored Benefits
- CC Form 137-R: Access to Student Records
- Dental Release Form: (Where is your Panarex? If you are Guard or Reserve where are your Dental Records?)
- State of Legal Residence Certificate
- SF Form 1199: Everything is Direct Deposit, bring a voided check.
- DD 2005: Medical Privacy Act
- W-4: Federal Income Tax Withholding Form
- SF 86: Security Clearance Form Questionnaire (This form must be filled out electronically. We can't accept a hand prepared copy.)
- Original Birth Certificate (It will be copied and returned to you.)
- Original Social Security Card (It will be copied and returned to you.)
- Copy of high school transcripts
- Copy of any college transcripts for any course work you have credit for
- Proof of ACT/SAT scores
- Shot Records with proof of MMR and Varicella vaccination (Chicken Pox) or proof that you have had chicken pox from your doctor. We can't take your parents word about this. This can be obtained from a simple blood draw.
CC Form 104-R: Planned Academic Program Worksheet (Must be filled out electronically. If it does not download, download the latest version of Adobe to make it work.
Army Publishing Directorate Resources for Cadets
Army Regulations: http://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/index.html
PT Standards: Contact ROTC for the latest requirements and standards.
Land Navigation Guide: http://www.itstactical.com/skillcom/navigation/the-complete-guide-to-land-navigation-with-the-military-grid-reference-system/
Land Navigation Helpful Tools: http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/army_board_study_guide_topics/land_navigation_map_reading/index.shtml