The Division of Administration and Finance is a team of professionals committed to delivering innovative, effective, and efficient customer services while maintaining fiscal integrity. The division exists to provide campus-wide administrative and fiscal services in support of the University's tenets (service, protocol, and civility) and compelling priorities. These include the following:
- Quality collegiate and academic experiences for every student
- Targeted student enrollment
- Reduced time to degree
- Better retention rates and higher graduation rates
- Efficient and effective Institutional operations
- Graduating students with the appropriate knowledge, skills, and dispositions for professional careers or advanced degrees
The division handles the functions of recording financial transactions, safeguarding physical and financial assets, allocating resources, procuring and delivering basic university services, and overseeing personnel affairs. This is accomplished through the following departments: Budget, Business Services, Controller, Facilities Management, Department of Human Resources, Office of Financial Aid, and Tawawa Community Development Corporation.
You can expect to receive financial information from senior management, the Board of Regents, external supporters, and the Board of Trustees to facilitate compliance and informed decision-making. Our primary responsibility is stewarding and enhancing the University's financial, physical, and human resources.