The Department of Facilities Management is a service-oriented organization committed to meeting the needs of students, faculty, and staff in a professional and safe manner. By providing clean, safe, and comfortable facilities, our staff creates and maintains an environment conducive to the pursuit of the Central State University mission.
Facilities management oversees:
- Buildings, grounds, and infrastructure
- Maintenance, preventative maintenance, and repairs
- Housekeeping and Grounds departments
- Capital renovations and projects and new construction
- Finances for the capital spending plan and education and general budgets
Additionally, the department manages the water treatment plant, including water testing; maintains a fleet of vehicles and manages use; and assists during campus moves and events.
Fleet Coordinator | Facilities Management|1980 Land-Grant & Extension