The CSU Honors College is an interdisciplinary home for highly motivated and high achieving students. Your commitment to excellence and your impressive academic record qualify you to join the honors community–a select group of highly motivated, energetic, imaginative, and dedicated student leaders and scholars.
Benefits of Honors:
- Continual scholarship every year you remain an Honors Student in good standing
- Live in an honors residence hall with other academically motivated honors students (optional)
- Develop one-on-one mentoring relationships with professors by working on meaningful honors projects
- Receive General Honors, Honors in the Discipline, University Honors and International Honors designations at the Academic Awards Convocation and Commencement
- Gain a competitive edge with employers, professional schools and graduate schools because of your Honors designations and involvement
- Compete for the opportunity to be the University’s nominee for prestigious national and international awards
You also have the added benefit of working with the dedicated staff in the Honors College. We will guide you through your honors requirements and develop a plan to help you to be successful at Central State University and beyond.