Apply Now - Transient Students

link to Transient Student application PDF, Transient Students, photo of CSU diplomas at the 2017 Commencement

Transient Students
Students in good standing at a recognized college or university, who wish to enroll in courses at Central State University for one semester only and expect to return to the original institution at the end of the semester, may be admitted as transient students. Transient students are not eligible for Central State University financial aid funds. They are responsible for covering the cost of their attendance.
To enroll as a transient student, you must complete and submit an undergraduate admissions application and a letter of good standing from the Registrar of your home institution to the Office of Admissions or an unofficial transcript.

Application Form: Click Here

O: 937-376-6348
F: 937-376-6083