Giving to Central State University just got easier! Now you can empower students from diverse backgrounds with a quality education by enrolling your Kroger rewards card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
Through the program, you can advance positive change at Central State University and in the communities where CSU alumni live, work, and play. Your everyday shopping can transform the lives of current and prospective Marauders as they make their way through the college experience at Ohio’s only public Historically Black College or University (HBCU) and 1890 Land-Grant Institution.
Thanks to donors like you, students like Honors College student Ibrahima Jarjou can follow their dreams and ignite their passions at Central State.
Steps to enroll
- Visit www.kroger.com and log into your Kroger account to enroll and start supporting students today. If you do not have a Kroger account, you can sign up with basic information, a valid email address, and a Kroger rewards card.*
- Once logged in, select your name at the top right corner of your screen and click My Account. Scroll to the bottom and click on Community Rewards.
- Under Find an Organization, search for Central State University by name or the unique nonprofit organization number PJ912.
- Click enroll.
- Swipe your registered rewards card or use the phone number related to your rewards card when shopping.
* Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card to link to Central State. If you do not have a rewards card, create your account online or stop by the customer service desk at any Kroger.