How to Pay Orientation and Housing Fees
1. Start by going to the payment website My College Payment Plan.
2. Scroll down until you see make a payment.
3. Select the Orientation and Housing Fees option.
4. Select Continue when the below screen populates.
5. Complete the below form and select the semester for the term. Your Student ID# was provided to you in your acceptance letter. Select the Matriculation and Orientation fee ($105) to secure your place with Central State University. You can also pay your Housing fees at this time.