Starting with the fall semester 2022, the DZAF will issue (2) $2,000 scholarships renewable for a second year. In year two the foundation will add an additional (2) $2,000 scholarships–renewable for a second year bringing the total each year to four students and a total of $8,000 annually in scholarships awarded.
This is an academic merit-based scholarship for incoming male freshmen honors students and continuing sophomore honors students majoring in business or education. The scholarship will be applied to the student's account for the fall semester. NO monies will be given directly to the student.
Please consider donating to the Delta Zeta Alumni Foundation today!
DZAF INCOMING FRESHMAN HONORS STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- Admitted member of the Honors College (Apply to the Honors College)
- Have a declared major in business or education
- 3.5 or higher unweighted high school GPA
- Evidence of extracurricular and/or service activities
- Remain an honors student in good standing
DZAF CONTINUING HONORS STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- Admitted member of the Honors College in good standing
- Must be working toward earning honors designations
- Keep a declared major in business or education
- Earned a total of 30 credit hours or more (for the academic year, fall, and spring semesters only), which are required for the completion of their program of study
- Achieve a minimum 3.5 or higher GPA by May 5 (end of Spring Semester)
- Evidence of extracurricular and/or service activities on campus
- Submit to having their picture posted on the Delta Zeta Alumni Foundation Website as an awardee