Living on campus is an essential component of your college experience through enhanced learning performances and countless opportunities to meet new people and develop lasting friendships.
Don't wait, complete your housing application today and get connected to your fellow Marauders.
Submit your $195 Housing Fee ($60 Room Reservation Fee and $135 Room Key) which is required to complete your application and room selection process.
You will not have access to the housing application if you have not confirmed your admission by paying your $105 New Student Confirmation Fee.
ALL New Student Confirmation fees and deposits are non-refundable. You will not have access to see the housing application until 24 hours after you have paid your New Student Confirmation Fee.
The housing application can be completed on Self Service. Students that would like to request each other as roommates will need to both list each other on their housing applications.
What to Bring to College
How to Apply for Housing
If you have any questions about your housing or meal plans, feel free to contact the Office of Resident Life at email@example.com or 937-376-6386.
Submit your current physical and a copy of your immunization record from your physician to Central State University.
Please do not submit these items directly to the CSU Health and Wellness Center. Med+Proctor manages all of this.
How to Submit your Health Records
- Using your Central State University email address, register for your Med+Proctor account at medproctor.com (MyCSU username and @central.ces.edu)
- Complete your Central State University Med+Proctor profile.
- Download & print your Central State University Med+Proctor Immunization Certificate.
- Have your medical provider complete your immunization certificate and physical.
- Upload an image of your immunization certificate and physical into your Med+Proctor account.
Please check your MyCSU email once the file is loaded. You will receive your confirmation within 5 days. Med+Proctor is a free online service. You are not required to pay for the “Med+Proctor Pro” Service. This is a free service.
If you have any questions regarding your health records, contact the Student Health Center at 937-376-6134.