The Office of the Registrar has posted the following documents.

Add/Drop Form

Appeal Academic Standards Committee 

Diploma Replacement Request Form 

Grade Appeal Form

Major Declaration Form (Traditional On-Campus Programs)

Online Programs Major Declaration Form

Online Withdrawal Form

Overload Request Form

Request to Withdraw from the University

Residency Appeal Forms Packet 


Transfer Credit Appeal Form

Transient Request Form 

Tuition Remission Form

Total Withdrawal Form 

Veteran Enrollment Verification