Welcome! We are excited about helping you make a successful transition to Central State University.
During the summer of 2023, the Office of Admissions will host in-person and virtual Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) events to introduce you to our programs and support services.
- June 17 — Virtual (international students and athletes);
- June 24 — Specialty populations (athletes, band, choir, etc.) in person
- July 8 — College of Business and College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
- July 15 — College of Engineering, Science, Technology, and Agriculture and College of Education
- July 22 — Undeclared students and anyone who missed the previous dates
To be eligible to attend SOAR, the Office of Admissions must have a record of your orientation and housing fees (matriculation and orientation fee of $105, room key fee of $135, and room reservation fee of $60).
Pay orientation and housing fees
Review the links below to learn more about how and where to pay your fees, or contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-376-6348.
Register to attend a summer 2023 SOAR event
All new students are required to attend at least one SOAR event. Additional information about SOAR will be provided after you submit your SOAR registration.