Seeking More Information About the College of Professional Education?
- Primary Education PK-5
- Intervention Specialist Education – (Mild/Moderate) grades PK-12
- Educational Studies (Non-licensure degree)
- Agricultural Education, grades 4-12
- Agricultural Extension Pathway (Non-licensure degree)
- Middle Childhood Education, choose two teaching areas - Language Arts, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, grades 4-9
- Integrated Language Arts, grades 7-12
- Integrated Mathematics, grades 7-12
- Integrated Social Studies Education, grades 7-12
- Life Science Education, grades 7-12
- Physical Science Education, grades 7-12
- Recreation (Non-licensure degree)
- Music Education, K-12 (In collaboration with the Department of Fine and Performing Arts, College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences)
The Teacher Education Program in Music Education is coordinated by the College of Professional Education. The program is offered by the Department of Fine and Performing Arts in the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences.
What Can I Do With My Degree?
- Classroom Teacher (licensure degrees)
- Education Administrator
- Private/Professional Tutor
- Academic Coaching
- Curriculum Editor/Specialist
- Long-term Substitute
Central State University Scholarships
Daijah and Asiah Robinson
Would you like to request more information?
Press the link below to complete the inquiry form.