The Workforce Training and Development Business Center at CSU-Dayton will present job training sessions in 14 subject areas to help local workers advance their careers. Participants will learn in a hybrid format combining classroom, online, and practical, hands-on labs. For class specifics, submit an interest form.
14 job training options
The 14 job training subject areas include the following:
- Robotics, programmable logic controllers, and flexible manufacturing systems
- Metal additive manufacturing
- Basic ARC welding, MIG welding, and TIG welding
- Environmental permitting and auditing
- Environmental health and safety and security (EHSS)
- Principles of wastewater treatment and resource recovery
- Heat treating
- CNC programming
- Additive manufacturing, reliability, quality assurance, and metrology
- Energy efficiency and auditing of water and wastewater systems
- iOS app development
- Android app development
- Principles of drinking water treatment and water quality
- Small business and entrepreneurship
Welding and heat treatment workshop
As part of the program, a workshop on welding and heat treatment is scheduled for 9 a.m.-5 p.m. June 5-9 with Alessandro Rengan, who holds a doctorate degree in Materials Science and Engineering. Attendees will learn the art of welding and brazing while unraveling the secrets of heat treatment, gain hands-on experience and theoretical knowledge from experienced instructors, and transform metal with precision — unlocking a world of possibilities.
Register today to advance your career with these exclusive workshops.