College Credit Plus
The Accelerated College Education Plus (ACE+) Program provides eligible middle and high school students multiple pathways to earn both high school and college credits for FREE. ACE+ program is offered in compliance with College Credit Plus.
- Earn transferable college credits while in school.
- Achieve reduced time to college degree.
- Take up to 30 college credits per academic year, excluding summers.
- Attend classes at your school or at Central State.
- Take courses taught by approved CSU faculty and/or teachers at your school.
- Receive academic and social support.
- Have access to smaller student-faculty ratio.
- Earn automatic admission to Central State with full-time status, based on admission eligibility.
- Receive certificate of achievement upon successful completion.
- No application and registration fees required.
- Public and private school students in grades 7-12 who are enrolled in a general or college preparatory curriculum.
- Composite ACT score of 16 or above or a combined SAT score of 790 (Critical Reading and Math only).
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Library Services
- Academic Advising and Tutoring
- Academic Computer Labs
- Discounts at the CSU Bookstore
- Access to selected recreational facilities
- Access to selected Convocation events
List of Course Offerings (College Credit Plus courses are limited to 1000- and 2000-level courses, except with the permission of instructor.)
College Credit Plus Pathways Overview (PDF)
For more information about ACE+, contact the Office of Academic Affairs at 937-376-6431 or your guidance counselor.
Click on the button for application form.