You have completed high school and earned a diploma or have a GED and you have not attempted coursework at an accredited college or university. The following procedures must be met to be considered for admission as a new freshman:
- Complete the Admissions Application.
- Submit a non-refundable $20 application fee payable to Central State University.
- Submit your high school transcript or GED results and your ACT or SAT test score.
- Must meet the following requirements:
- All Ohio students are required to pass all 5 parts of the Ohio Graduation Test (OGT)
with a score of 400 and above in each section.
- Central State University recommends at least the college prep curriculum below:
- English 4 – Mathematics 3 – Natural Sciences 3 – Social Studies 3 – Foreign Languages 2 – Visual or fine arts 1