The mission of the Division of Institutional Advancement at Central State University focuses on shaping the future of the University and its students by providing leadership, expertise, and support in the areas of fundraising, development and donor relations.
The Institutional Advancement team is committed to:
• securing public and private financial resources in support of the annual fund, the endowment, other institutional programs and the larger mission of the University;
• the creation and management of comprehensive solicitation and stewardship efforts;
• providing attentive and responsive alumni initiatives that foster mutually beneficial relationships and lifelong support;
• a commitment and insistence on accurate and timely donor information;
• an aggressive and responsive campaign strategy focused on growth and program enhancement;
Institutional Advancement team members remain fully committed to providing responsive, professional, and timely service to both the internal as well as external constituencies served by the University.