Whether you are looking to give back to your alma mater through recruiting marauders or you are seeking new job opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
Find Jobs on Handshake
CSU’s premier site for searching internship, part-time and full-time employment opportunities. You can also schedule appointments with Career Services, register for on-campus career and internship fairs and events sponsored by Career Services.
Schedule an appointment
Need guidance on your job search?
Check out these tips:
- Get in the right mindset. Finding a job can be difficult, but it’s worth it in the end. Set aside time to focus on your applications and updating your documents with no distractions.
- Stay organized! Track the jobs you’ve applied to, adhere to deadlines and dates, as well as follow-up details.
- Develop your resumes and cover letters, and have them reviewed by a career specialist.
- Utilize Handshake and other online resources, such as and LinkedIn.
- Exercise your network. Talk to classmates, other alumni, professors, family, and friends to learn about potential opportunities.
- Schedule a practice interview with a career specialist via Handshake.
- Participate in career fairs and other professional development events.
- Follow up with employers after every interview with a Thank you note. Send one for each interviewer
- Study the job description and any available information you have on the position.
- Do your homework to decide if you will accept an offer or not, and be prepared to negotiate if necessary.
- Be mindful of your social media content.
Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Center of Excellence HBCU Corporate Engagement Job Board
Office of Career Services
University Student Center