Make a Payment


How can I make a payment to a student account online?

Online payments are quick and easy with our online payment portal.  Go to to make a payment using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or EFT check. To make a payment on your student account, scroll down to the “Make a One-Time Payment” section and click on “Please Select A Payment,” which will guide you through the process. To enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan that spreads the tuition investment over the semester, select the “Enroll Today” button, which will guide you through the process. If you have questions once you are on, please call 800-609-8056.

How do I pay for the first-time student matriculation and orientation fees?

Click on the link here.  The fees are $300 for on-campus students and include a $105 matriculation/orientation fee, a $135 residence hall key deposit, and a $60 residence hall application fee. Commuter students pay the $105 matriculation/orientation fee only.  All Freshmen and Sophomores whose home address is more than a 30-mile radius from Central State University are required to live on campus and should complete a residence hall application.   If you are requesting not to live on campus, contact the Office of Residence Life to request an official waiver form.

How do I buy a parking permit?

Click on the link here.  Parking permits are valid from August 1 to July 31 annually and are not prorated when purchased during the year.  All vehicles parking at Central State University or CSU-Dayton are required to have a parking permit.  Student parking permits are $60, Faculty/Staff parking permits are $70, and Adjunct parking permits are $35.  Reserved parking permits are $95 and are only available to faculty/staff with prior arrangements with the CSU Police and Safety department. 

I do not feel comfortable paying my bill online.  What other payment methods are available?

Paying electronically is the preferred bill payment method.  However, you may make payments by phone, send payments by mail or pay in person at the Office of Cash Management in the Ward Center, ground floor.  To send a money order or cashier’s check through the mail to our payment processing center, please print a copy of the online bill, detach the bottom portion of the statement and mail it with payment (payable to “CENTRAL STATE UNIVERSITY” to the address below.  Please include the student’s ID number on the money order or cashier's check.  Central State University only accepts personal or business checks via the EFT check option at My College Plan at Central State.

Central State University
Office of Cash Management
PO Box 1004
Wilberforce, OH 45384

Express mail and FedEx packages should be delivered to:

Central State University
Office of Cash Management
1400 Brush Row Road
Wilberforce, OH 45384


Do you accept payment from foreign bank accounts?

Our online payment system does not accept payments from foreign bank accounts.  If you cannot pay your bill through a bank account in the United States, we recommend wiring the payment to Central State University. Please contact the Office of Cash Management at 937-376-6343 to obtain the wiring instructions.

Students / Fees information at a glance

1. Total number of students with a prepaid account that were enrolled during the award year: 93
2. Mean amount of fees charged to students during the award year: $17.31
3. Median amount of fees charged to students during the award year: $14.00
4. Total invoice amount paid to Nelnet Campus Commerce for the refund program: $1,249.80