To build and foster a relationship that will promote intellectual exchanges with an international focus between academic, research, extension, and administrators of Tertiary Education Institutions (TEIs) and Central State University.
The CESTA/1890 GEP is in strategic alignment with the priorities at both the College and University levels, and with USDA/NIFA programming for International Engagement and Research Cooperation (CIP):
• Enhances the effectiveness of NIFA and the U.S. institutions it supports in research, education, and extension to engage globally and advance U.S. agriculture.
• Provides information on NIFA opportunities for global engagement to land-grant universities and colleges
• Promotes partnerships between NIFA-supported researchers and international collaborators, and facilitates NIFA’s partnerships with other federal organizations, international organizations, and foreign governments.
Faculty Exchange Program
• The Faculty Exchange Program enhances the teaching ability of agricultural educators from institutions of higher learning in developing countries.
Borlaug Fellowship Program
• The Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program promotes food security and economic growth by providing training and collaborative research opportunities to fellows from developing and middle-income countries.
Cochran Fellowship Program
• The Cochran Fellowship Program provides short-term training opportunities to agricultural professionals from middle-income countries, emerging markets, and emerging democracies. The goals are:
• To help eligible countries develop agricultural systems necessary to meet the food and fiber needs of their domestic populations; and
• To strengthen and enhance trade linkages between eligible countries and agricultural interests in the United States.
The TETFUND Global Engagement Conference Dates for 2022
May 23-27, 2022 - Registration for this period is closed.
June 6-10, 2022 - Register Click Here
Junes 13-17, 2022 - Register Click Here
June 27-July 1, 2022 - Register Click Here
HOTEL Information - Click Here (Xenia Hampton Inn)
CONFERENCE BROCHURE - Click Here (PDF)