Get Your Summer Bundle
The $2,200 per term bundle covers tuition and fees for 6-8 credit hours, room and board. Register for Summer Courses Today!
Students who register for less than 6 hours or more than 8 credit hours will be charged the standard per credit hour rate. Students who do not take the bundle will pay the standard per credit hour rate as well. Students who fall below six credits at any point during the session will be charged the full standard credit hour rate as well.
Classes are available at both locations: 1400 Brush Row Road, Wilberforce and CSU-Dayton, 840 Germantown Street, Dayton.
Summer Sessions are open to all students:
- Students enrolled in degree or non-degree programs
- High school graduates / recently admitted freshmen and transfer students
- Students enrolled at other institutions –– See Visiting Students
- Individuals in the community interested in courses for personal enrichment or professional advancement
- Teachers who need credit toward renewal of teaching certificates
Click to download the summer Sessions A, B, and C.
Click to download the summer online courses.
CLICK to download the Financial Aid 2014 summer application.
CLICK to download the summer fee schedule.
CLICK to download summer school FAQ sheet.