Online Gaming Registration
Device Registration for Playstation 3
1. Power up the PlayStation 3 without any disc in the drive.
2. Once the PlayStation 3 operating system has loaded, select "Settings."
3. Once you are in "Settings" select "Network Settings."
4. When the "Network Settings" list appears, select the first option, which is titled "Settings and Connection Status List."
5. The physical address will be listed under "MAC Address”
Device Registrations for Xbox 360
1. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
2. Select Edit Settings.
3. From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
4. At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called “Wired MAC Address”
Device Registration for PlayStation Portable (PSP)
1. Navigate to "System Settings"
2. Then navigate to "System Information," which is where the MAC address is listed.
Doawnload the PDF
Top of Page | Back to Resources Home