MyCSU is the student, faculty and staff web portal for managing personal and academic information. Students are able to check e-mail, register for courses, and explore the Internet. MyCSU is made of channels. Channels are the “boxes” with title and content.
- Provides email: you are able to send and receive e-mail, and create your own personal address book.
- Includes calendar, which allows you to access and manage your personal, course and school calendars
- Includes groups: you can create, manage and join group homepages for clubs, affiliations and interests
- It is a one-stop shop for the students. MyCSU offers Single-Sign On to Banner. They can check their grades, their financial aid information, they can view their courses, they can email their teachers.
- Students are able to view their personal information, such as addresses and phone info, emergency contacts, update marital status, etc..
- Students are able to view their Financial Aid info, their records, their Admissions info and their Registration Info
- Students can add their favorite bookmarks to the Bookmarks Plus Channel. As of now, it is customized to for the Library (ohiolink), Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Students can access the CSU website without leaving the MyCSU website
- Students receive Personal and Campus Announcements
- Students have the ability to change their own password
- Students have the ability to change the layout of their page
- Students have the ability to delete certain channels they do not like
Top of Page | Back to Departments
Faculty & Staff Webmail
MyCSU: Student Email