Students and parents get ready for a full-activity-filled day! The program will begin at 8:00 am with registration
and end at appropriately 4:00 pm. All incoming freshmen and new transfer students are required to attend SOAR.
During SOAR students will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the campus
- Meeting with Financial Aid
- Apply for Residential Housing
- Learn about Studnet Health Services and turn in immunization records and health forms.
- Meet with current CSU Students
- Register for Classes.
- Meet with University Officials
- Learn more about the University and being a Marauder.
Additional information regarding the Schedule of events for SOAR will be posted soon.
Please have your FAFSA completed prior to arriving. To complete your FAFSA visit www.FAFSA.ed.gov.
All fees are non refundable, please pay your fees online prior to your arrival.
You will not be able to register for classes until all pre-enrollment fees and deposits are paid.
SOAR Dates – Main Campus
Joshua I. Smith Center for Education and Natural Sciences
1400 Brush Row Rd. Wilberforce, OH 45384
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
SOAR Date – Dayton Location
James A. Elam Hall
840 Germantown Street. Dayton, OH 45402
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm