EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS APPLICATION AND DEADLINES
International applicants should apply for admissions prior to the stated deadlines below. In order to allow sufficient time for obtaining your official school records, credential evaluation, arrange required examinations, secure financial resource bank statements, application and document review, and secure your visa materials it is imperative that you begin the admissions process early.
Most international students are accepted for enrollment beginning in the fall semester, however, the University also accepts international students who wish to begin in January. The international student application deadlines for Central State University are:
- May 15th for the fall semester
- October 1st for the spring semester
The applicant is responsible for the following:
- Original high school transcript of Secondary Cycle accompanied by notarized translation if original copy is not in English
- Original General Exam transcript accompanied by notarized translation if original is not in English
- Original college transcript accompanied by notarized translation. Transcript should reflect the duration and number of hours for each course (Transfer Students only).
- English Proficiency Test Scores/documents
- Financial Affidavit forms
- Two(2) Letters of Recommendation