- CSU Research on Using Technology to Improve the Doctor-Patient Relationship among African-American Patients is Recognized
- Central State’s Community Wellness Day Celebrates the 125 Anniversary of the 2nd Morrill Act
- Central State University STEMM Students honored as Choose Ohio First Scholars
- Mr. Earvin "Magic" Johnson, NBA Great is a "Believer" in Central State University!
- Central State to hold Agricultural Enrichment Summer Camp for Middle School Students
- CSU Trustee named one of Savoy Magazine’s 2015 Most Influential Black Lawyers
- CSU's International Center for Water Resources Management Participates in Ohio Research Project Concerning Algal Blooms on Lake Erie
- Celebrate Central State Becoming an 1890 Land-Grant Institution
- WINTER WEATHER ALERTS
- Join the Twitter Stampede
Office of the President
to Fiscal Watch
Office of the Registrar
University Public Relations
About Central State University
Employment at CSU
Give to CSU
Hallie Q. Brown Library
Pay Charges and Fees
Social Media Directory
Veterans Education Program
SEED TO BLOOM
June 8–June 19
Seed to Bloom Summer Camp teaches middle school participants about healthy foods and plant life through outdoor learning explorations and classroom and laboratory activities. The two-week half-day camp runs June 8 to June 19 and is for rising 6th and 7th graders. It is a part of Central State University's Land-Grant initiatives.
The Camp is geared towards students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, Agriculture and Mathematics (STEAM) and is sponsored in part by the United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service with assistance by the Wilberforce Chapter of the Links, Inc.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MAY 20.