Corporate and Foundation Relations
As one of the nation’s premiere universities, Central State University is a great investment opportunity for corporations and foundations. Corporations and foundations are driving forces behind much of the research and many of the programs that take place on university campuses today, and this is especially true at CSU. The Institutional Advancement staff identify opportunities, programs, research activities, capital projects, endowed chairs and professorships, fellowship needs and other elements of University life that align with corporate and foundation giving opportunities.
As a leading HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), CSU is proud of its well-known history as an institution that has produced a number of famous leaders who have made valuable contributions to society. With the University’s success in developing long-lasting strategic relationships with organizations of all sizes, Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) remains dedicated to enhancing CSU’s reputation within the global community.
Central State University meets the needs of corporations and foundations by connecting them to our diverse student body and the esteemed faculty of our nationally recognized schools and colleges. CFR serves as a central contact point for the following:
- Understanding various aspects of corporate and foundation philanthropic interests
- Visits to the University for campus tours and speaking engagements
- Technology transfer and intellectual property opportunities
- Equipment donations to support student learning and faculty research
- Internships and full-time recruiting through Career Services
- Continuing education and professional development for employees
For further information regarding Corporate and Foundation Relations, please contact:
Jahan Culbreath '92
Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Central State University
P.O. Box 1004
Wilberforce, OH 45384