Office of Alumni Relations
The Office of Alumni Relations, in collaboration with The General Alumni Association, works hard to deliver programs, events, benefits, services, and volunteer opportunities to our ever growing constituency of Central State University, now more than 20,000 strong.
Our staff works hard at planning Homecoming and many other special events throughout the year to keep CSU alumni connected with the CSU campus. We serve as liaisons to assist the leaders of our Regional Chapters and Shared Interest Groups and provide linkages to key university departments to engage alumni in active citizenship efforts, student recruitment programs, and continuing education opportunities. We offer a number of volunteer activities for alumni as well.
The Office of Alumni Relations wants all alumni to forge strong lifelong connections to CSU, beyond their student years. All of our programs, events, services, and benefits, help you
- extend your CSU education throughout your life
- shape and sustain an institution that shaped you—and that shapes the world
- mentor and strengthen future generations of students and alumni
- connect with dynamic, fascinating, and accomplished peer alumni
- cultivate your career and personal interests
- lead groups and communities to make a difference
The staff at the Office of Alumni Relations is here to help you connect with CSU in the most helpful and enjoyable way. Please don’t hesitate to let us know whenever we can be of assistance to you!
Click here to enter the exciting world of Alumni Relations