Phases of Strategic Plan 2014-2020
Phase I – Initial Planning - 2013-2014 (completed)
- Appoint Steering Committee which will be composed of University faculty, staff, students, and external stakeholders.
- Review associated documents regarding the University’s progress from the previous Strategic Plan.
- Identify charges and tasks for sub-committees.
- Assess environmental scan identifying political, state, and local constructs and indicators.
- Establish calendar meetings for Steering Committee and sub-committees.
- Complete first draft of Strategic Plan (completed).
Phase II – Development - 2014-2015
- Reporting Strategic Plan to Board of Trustees and Steering Committee.
- Share Strategic Plan with University community and stakeholders and call for comments.
- Develop final Strategic Plan document for distribution to the President, Board of Trustees, and Ohio Board of Regents.
Phase III – Budget and Implementation - 2014 – 2019
- Complete budget analysis and strategic plan implementation.
- Establish benchmarks and annual formative evaluations.
- Implement adjustments to operational Strategic Plan.
Phase IV - Evaluation - 2020
- Examine Strategic Plan summative data.
- Make recommendations for improvement for next cycle of planning.
- Prepare progress report.