ACCELERATE FOR SUCCESS
Central State University-Dayton and the Miami Valley CTC (MVCTC) will collaborate to offer a suite of educational and workforce development services. The services will be offered at 840 Germantown Street, Dayton Ohio 45402. The project will provide community outreach services and academic program support for residents of Dayton/Montgomery County. The purpose of the project is to:
- Increase the number of GED recipients
- Increase the number of participants who enroll in post-secondary education
- Increase number of participants who enroll in workforce development options
- Increase the number of English-as-a-Second Language participants who complete the program and enroll in GED, Post-Secondary or workforce options
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Basic skills, prepare for GED Test, GED Fast Track (two week program)
- College Preparation and Math Bootcamp - How to be successful in college, review reading, writing, math and notetaking skills.
- Work Keys Preparation
- Adult Diploma Program, employment testing
9:00 a.m.-Noon and 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Room 226 (Check in at front desk)
Choose morning, afternoon or all day!
*GED students can start any day Monday-Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
ACCELERATED BOOT CAMPS (Start Date: TBA)
These boot camps are designed to assist students as they prepare to enroll in college level English and Math courses.
For registration and questions: Call Central State University-Dayton staff at 937-376-6167.