Student Web Registration Instructions
MyCSU is the student web portal for managing personal and academic information. Students can also check e-mail, register for courses, and explore the Internet. All holds must be cleared from the student account prior to registering for classes. Students must contact their Academic Advisor and are responsible for registering for courses identified by the advisor. Web registration will be available from 6:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. The instructions are as follows:
- Go to www.centralstate.edu
- Click on MyCSU link
- Go to the Secure Access Login area and enter your user name and password
- If this is the first time signing onto MyCSU, you will be prompted to change your password.
- As you enter MyCSU, click the Register and View Student Menu link listed under the Handle Your Business column;
- You will see the Student Menu
- Select Registration
- Click Select Term (semester)
- Go to Add or Drop Classes
- Enter the five-digit CRN (Course Reference Number) for all of your course selections.
- If you do not know the CRN, select Class Search to look up classes.
- After you have made your selections, click Submit Changes.
- If you are successfully registered, a message of ** Web Registered ** will appear on the left side of each course.
- If a course you select is closed, please make another selection.
- If a course you select requires a pre-requisite that you do not have, please make another selection.
- Be sure to print your schedule. Select Student Detail Schedule from the menu.
If you have technical issues, please contact the Helpdesk at (937) 376-6476. If you have questions or need assistance from the Office of the Registrar please call (937) 376-6231.
All CSU students can find their grades online on MyCSU. You can follow these steps if you have problems.
.:. Get Instructions