Student Web Instructions for Grades on MyCSU
These instructions will assist you with accessing interim, midterm, and final grades (by term) or to view your unofficial Academic Transcript via MyCSU and Banner Self-Service.
- Go to CSU Home – www.centralstate.edu;
- Click on the MyCSU link;
- Go to the Secure Access Login area and enter your user name and password;
- If this is the first time signing onto MyCSU, you will be prompted to change your password;
- As you enter MyCSU, click the Register and View Student Menu link listed under the Handle Your Business column;
- You will see the Student Records Menu
- Select Midterm or Final Grades; (note: Interim grades are also listed on Midterm report)
- Select a Term (semester) and click Submit;
- Your final grades and GPA information for the term will appear.
TO VIEW YOUR ACADEMIC WEB TRANSCRIPT
- Follow steps one through seven (1 – 6) above.
- Select Academic Transcript
- For Transcript Options:
Select: All levels for Transcript Level
Select: Web Transcript for Transcript Type
- Click Submit to view your unofficial transcript. Please note: Official transcripts must be ordered through the Office of the Registrar. You can also download the request form at http://www.centralstate.edu/current/registrar/transcripts.php
If you have technical issues, please contact the Helpdesk at (937) 376-6476. If you have questions or need assistance from the Office of the Registrar please call (937) 376-6231.
All CSU students can find their grades online on MyCSU. You can follow these steps if you have problems.
.:. Get Instructions