The Office of Career Services, a fully centralized and structured operation, provides quality professional career counseling and career/life planning programs and experiential opportunities to all students.
The Office of Career Services provides the following services:
- Career Counseling
- On-campus interviewing for full-time prospective graduate and student teacher placement
- Networking Opportunities
- On-line graduate school information
- Career-related brochures and handbooks
- Seminars on rèsumè writing and interview techniques,
- Fall Career Fair and other services throughout the academic year.
Job referrals for alumni, faculty and staff are available.
All students who utilize the center must submit a professional résumé and sign the Family Rights and Privacy Act Form (Buckley Amendment). To clear for graduation, prospective candidates must complete the Graduate Exit Form and provide an electronic copy of their résumé.
Students are highly encouraged to attend programs, utilize office services and register for placement services no later than the first quarter of their sophomore year.
- Summer Program Dates