The Office of Career Services, a fully centralized and structured operation, provides quality professional career counseling and career/life planning programs and experiential opportunities to all students.
The Office of Career Services provides the following services:
- Career Counseling
- On-campus interviewing for full-time prospective graduate and student teacher placement
- Networking Opportunities
- Online graduate school information
- Career-related brochures and handbooks
- Seminars on résumé writing and interview techniques,
- Fall Career Fair
- Available Interships local, national and abroad
Job referrals for alumni, faculty and staff are available.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday by appointment only.
Tuesday and Thursday by appointment 8:00 AM–Noon.
Walk in appointments are available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1:00 – 4:00 PM.