Campus Employment

Many CSU students find that working on campus is an excellent way to earn money for college expenses. Students can find employment opportunities in almost every campus department. On-campus positions are divided into two categories: work-study and non work-study. The difference between the categories is in who pays the wages.

Students may now download the 2015-16 Student Employment Packet.
Click here

Click to download the most recent version of ADOBE Reader.


CSU Students eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program may download the Student Employment Packet. To be eligible, you must have a Financial Aid Award Notice for the current academic year reflecting a Federal Work Study award. You can view your financial aid award on MyCSU.

If you have been awarded Work-Study, please log on to Marauder Jobs to find on-campus employment


Non Work-Study

Not Work-Study eligible but still need a job? Please log in to Simplicity to see a listing of all available grant positions and other job opportunities. Before a student is hired for a position, they must first complete a Student Employment Packet.



It is important to fill out the neccessary documentation before beginning employment.  In addition to filling out the appropiate federal and state tax forms (see W4 form and the I9 form ) students should also fill out the appropriate Campus forms (see below).

To search for on campus positions, please log on to Marauder Jobs

For assistance with Student Employment, contact the Office of Career Services: (937) 376-6383.


To post open positions, please log on to Marauder Jobs.
For more instructions on how to use Marauder Jobs visit our Employers pages


- How to sign documents electronically.
- How to sign documents electronically with Adobe X.