Introduction to Automated Billing & Payment Processing:
The QuikPAY system is convenient, easy to use, and secure.
Features and Benefits include:
- The flexibility to view your bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location via the internet
- The ability to pay your bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location via the internet with a bank account in the United States
- The option to authorize third parties to view and pay the bill, such as a parent, guardian or sponsor
- Receive your tuition bills faster – online with email notification
- View your current bill plus 12-month invoice history online (once 12 months have been established)
- Elimination of mail service – no postage required and no risk of lost payments
- Make convenient electronic payments from a checking or savings account (banks in the United States only) – without using paper checks or money orders
- Billing information and payments are private and secure
- Ability to access and print a PDF of the paper bill
- Immediate confirmation of payment.
- Saves money – no check writing, no envelopes or stamps needed
How Automated Billing & Payment Processing Works
- An email announcing that the bill is ready to be viewed/paid online will be sent to the official student email address and any authorized payers email address with a link to the QuikPAY website.
- If you are a student, the link will take you to the QuikPAY website, where you can safely login by using your student ID number and password. Students can also access the QuikPAY website through MyCSU.
- Once on the QuikPAY website, students may set up a parent, spouse, partner or others as authorized payers who will then have access to view the statement and make online payments (see section on Authorized Payers).
- If you are an authorized payer the link will take you directly to the QuikPAY website, where you can securely login by typing the user name and password provided to you by the Central State University student who set you up as an authorized payer.
- Once logged in, you will be on the "Message Board" of the QuikPAY website. Important information from Central State University will be posted to this page, so please check it regularly.
- Select "View Accounts" to see the current Student Billing Statement.
- To make payments, select "Make Payment."
- To print the bill, select the PDF icon on the "View Accounts" screen. This copy can be used for record keeping, or for mailing payments to the Central State University (address is on the PDF statement). You can also print any screen by selecting the print icon on your browser toolbar.
- Other functions include the ability to view up to 12 months of statements (select "Statement History" from the drop-down menu on the "View Accounts" screen), and the ability to view a history of online payments.
How to Pay your Bill
One of the best features of QuikPAY is the ability to make secure online payments that automatically debit a checking or savings account. eChecks can be made only from bank accounts in the United States. To make an online payment via eCheck, simply select "Make Payment" on the navigation bar of the QuikPAY website and follow the directions on the screen.
Each time an online payment is made by the student or an authorized payer, an email with a confirmation number will be sent. Payments are posted to the student’s account at the time of transaction.
To view a record of online payments made to your account, select "Payment History" on the navigation bar. If you are an authorized payer, you will only be able to view the online payments that you have made.
Students and authorized payers can also make secure online credit card payments. To make an online payment via credit card, simply select "Make Payment" on the navigation bar of the QuikPAY website and follow the directions on the screen.
Personal Check or Money Order
To pay by personal check or money order, print the bill by selecting the PDF icon on the "View Accounts" screen, detach the bottom portion of the statement, and mail with your payment to the address provided on the statement stub.
Non-U.S. Banks and Currency
The preferred method of payment from outside the U.S. is to wire transfer payments to Central State University. See FAQs QuickPAY for more.
How a Student Can Set Up an Authorized Payer
- Login to the Central State University QuikPAY website via MyCSU and select "Authorize Payer" on the navigation bar
- Follow the online instructions to create a user name and temporary password for each authorized payer. (The temporary password must be changed by the authorized payer when he or she first logs in to the site.)
- Authorized payers will receive an automated email notification with the login name informing them that they have been authorized. The student will provide the temporary password to the authorized payer.
- Each billing cycle, both the student and authorized payers will receive an email notifying them that the eBill has been sent. Students and Authorized payers receive a link in their email that takes them directly to the QuikPAY login page. Students can also access the QuikPAY website via MyCSU. This ensures the privacy of student information on Duckweb, such as class schedules and grades.
- Students have the ability to cancel authorized payers access at any time by logging in to their QuikPAY account and deactivating the authorized payer’s login ID.