Make a Payment

We are in the process of transitioning to the Tuition Management Systems suite of on-line products and appreciate your patience during this period.



How can I make a payment to a student account online?

On-line payments are quick and easy with our on-line payment portal.  Go to to make a payment with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or EFT check.

To make a payment on your student account, scroll down to the “Make a Payment” section and click on the “Make a One-Time Payment” which will guide you through the process.

To enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan that spreads the tuition investment over the semester, please to the “Payment Plans” section, pick the 2014-2015 option under Academic Year and click on the “Enroll” button which will guide you through the process.

To make a payment on the Tuition Payment Plan, scroll down to the “Make a Payment” section and click on the “Make a Plan Payment” which will guide you through the process.

If you have questions once you are on, please call the toll free 800-722-4867 or email


How do I pay for the first time student matriculation and orientation fees?

Click on the link here or type into your web browser.  The fees are $300 for on-campus students and includes $105 matriculation/orientation fee, $135 residence hall key deposit and $60 residence hall application fee.

Commuter students pay the $105 matriculation/orientation fee only.  All Freshmen and Sophomores whose home address is more than a 30 mile radius from Central State University are required to live on campus and should complete a residence hall application.   If you are requesting to not live on campus contact the Office of Residence Life to request an official waiver form.

How do I buy a parking permit?

Clink on the link here or type into your web browser.  Parking permits are valid from August 1 to July 31 annually and are not prorated when purchased during the year.   All vehicles parking at the Main or Dayton campus are required to have a parking permit.  Student and Faculty/Staff parking permits are $50, Adjunct parking permits are $25.  Reserved parking permits are $75 and are only available to faculty/staff with prior arrangements with the CSU policy and safety department. 

I do not feel comfortable paying my bill online.  What other payment methods are available?

Paying electronically is the preferred bill payment method.  However, you may make payments by phone, send payments by mail or pay in person at Cash Management in the Newsom Administration Building.  To send a money order or cashier’s check through the mail to our payment processing center, please print a copy of the on-line bill, detach the bottom portion of the statement and mail it with a payment (payable to “CENTRAL STATE UNIVERSITY” to the address below.  Please include the student’s ID number on the money order or cashier check.  Central State University only accepts personal or business checks via the EFT check option at

Cash Management
Central State University
PO Box 1004
Wilberforce, OH 45384

Express mail and FedEx packages should be delivered to:

Central State University
Cash Management
1400 Brush Row Road
Wilberforce, OH 45384


Do you accept payment from foreign bank accounts?

Our on-line payment system does not accept payments from foreign bank accounts.  If you cannot pay your bill through a bank account in the Unites States, we recommend wiring the payment to Central State University. Please contact Cash Management at 937-376-6343 to obtain the wiring instructions.