SSS GRANT AID -
'STELLAR STUDENT' SCHOLARSHIPS
How do I qualify?
(1) be an enrolled Central State University freshman or sophomore
(2) be enrolled in Student Support Services while earning the qualifying grades
(3) sucessfully complete at least 12 credit hours each semester
(4) meet and maintain SSS participation requirements (check with your SSS advisor for details)
(5) receive a Pell Grant in the year the scholarship is disbursed
(6) maintain a GPA of 2.0 or better each semester
Earn the best grades you can –
All C’s or better for BOTH FALL and SPRING SEMESTER = $1000 for
All B’s or better = $1000 per semester
All A’s = $2000 per semester
When will recipients be announced and awarded?
Fall semester qualifiers will be publicly recognized each April during the annual All SSS Student Recognition Banquet. Spring semester qualifiers will be notified over the summer and publicly recognized at our first information session of the year. SSS Grant Aid scholarships will be awarded and applied to the following year’s account after your financial aid packaging has been completed.
(1) Grades indicating failure or non-attendance automatically disqualify you.
(2) Grant Aid Scholarships cannot be applied to back balances.
(3) SSS reserves the right to adjust award amounts to accommodate as many freshman or sophomore qualifiers as is financially feasible in a given year.