Office of Sponsored Programs & Research
The mission of the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research is to maximize the success of the University in winning and executing project and program awards, whether in the form of grants, contracts, or sponsored research.
Grants and contracts from both government and private sources provide essential support for the sustenance and growth of the University. The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (OSP&R) is the focal point for ensuring that the university is successful in winning a reasonable number of such projects both in the short and long-term, and that it is successful in the administration and execution of those projects once they are awarded. In general, sponsored activities are directly related to the three-fold mission of the institution: research, teaching, and public service.
Policy and Procedures
Human Subjects Research (Institutional Review Board-IRB
- Policy 309, Procedure 309.1)
- Check-off List for Conducting Research Involving Human Subjects Form
- Application Form
- Consent To Participate In Research Form
- Consent to Participate in an Interview Form
- Does my research qualify for expedited Review
- Academic Year 2012/13 IRB Meeting Calendar
- IRB Bylaws