Welcome to the NET Incubator Homepage
Come, be a part of the “Green Revolution” by getting an affordable head start for your environmental technology business.
Our NET Incubator will allow your company to operate in a highly functional environment, an environment that will free you to do actual research and work without the non-productive hassles of maintaining your own office space and/or laboratory.
What is the NET Incubator?
The National Environmental Technology (NET) Incubator provides an affordable head start to companies whose focus is environmental technology as well as a resource for larger, established companies who seek to diversify their product lines.
Technology incubators enable start-up firms and entrepreneurs to bring new ideas and technologies to market. With environmental technologies representing one of the fastest growing sectors worldwide, the need is evident.
The Incubator is located in the McLin International Center for Water Resources Management on CSU’s campus in Wilberforce, Ohio and is near one of the largest EPA research laboratories in the nation, The Andrew W. Breidenbach Environmental Research Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The NET Incubator represents a remarkable collaboration between:
- the U.S. EPA,
- the Ohio Department of Development,
- Central State University (CSU),
- Battelle’s Environmental Technology Commercialization Center (ETC).
What's Available to you and/or your business:
- Consultation with some of the best minds in the fields of Earth Sciences, Water Resource Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Math, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Clean efficient office and laboratory space
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Reliable shipping and receiving
- Phone and internet access
- An impressive building located on a beautifully landscaped campus
- A low cost, temporary work force
- Conveniently located in Wilberforce, Ohio near major highways and within easy commute distance of Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati.