Is LC Right For Me?
What to expect as a Learning Communities Participant
- Interact with students in Residence Hall
- Group study sessions
- Student led activities
- Evening events
- Team building activities
- Improved academic performance
What is expected of you as a Learning Communities Participant
- Respect for self
- Respect for faculty, administration,
staff, and students
- Academic Success and Excellence
- Academic Dignity and Honesty
- Active participation and
- Support for and from each other
- Did you do well in high school?
- Did you just barely make it out of high school?
- Do you want to achieve academic success at Central State University?
If you answered yes to at least two of the questions above then the CSU Learning Communities Program is for you!