Are you ready for the challenge?
Army ROTC scholarships pay tuition and required fees, They're awarded on merit – like academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and personal interviews. Scholarship winners receive a stipend ($300 freshman, $350 sophomore, $450 junior, $500 senior) for each academic month plus an allowance for books and other educational items.
Scholarship opportunities at Central State University
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the
ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards according to Department of Defense Medical Review Board and Army Physical Fitness Test
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active
Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
Central State University offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities. The following list summarizes these education programs:
The Army ROTC scholarship program provides financial assistance for the education and training of highly qualified and motivated young men and women who desire to be commissioned as officers in the Army after graduation from college.
For more Central State University Army scholarship information please contact:
2LT Kathryn Simecek (Recruiting Operations Officer) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSU Office: (937) 376-6283 | Cedarville Office: (937) 766-4455 | Work Cell: (937) 605-6114