Are you ready for the challenge?
Army ROTC scholarships pay 100% tuition, $1200 per year for books and required fees, They're awarded on merit – like academic achievements, extracurricular activities, personal interviews and physical fitness. Scholarship winners also receive a monthly stipend of $300 as freshman, $350 as a sophomore, $450 as a junior and $500 as a senior for each academic month. Each scholarship may have different benefits that are attached to the type of scholarship it is. For example the GRFD and Dedicated Guard scholarships inculde up to $10,000 per year room and board money. The universities may also include school sponsored benefits that can provide substantial financial assistance in room and board as long as you remain fully qualified and in good standing with ROTC and the school.
Please call or e-mail Mr. Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics.
Scholarship opportunities at Central State University
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be at least 17 and be able to commission by the time you are 30 years old.
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the
ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards according to Department of Defense Medical Review Board and Army Physical Fitness Test
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active
Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Pass a background check
Central State University offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities. The following list summarizes the scholarship programs:
- High School 4-year National Scholarships: These may come in 4 year or 3 year Advanced Designee awards
- On-Campus Scholarships: Same benefits as the National Scholarship but offered on-campus
- Dedicated Guard Scholarships up to 3 years: Requires enlistment in the Ohio Army National Guard
- Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty Scholarships with the United State Army Reserves, requires enlistment in the Reserves
- Science Technology Engineer and Math Scholarships
- Nurse Scholarships
- United States Army Cadet Command Minuteman Scholarships
For more Central State University Army ROTC scholarship information please contact:
Steve Harmon(Recruiting Operations Officer) | Email: email@example.com
CSU Office: (937) 376-6283 | Cedarville Office: (937) 766-4455 |