Are you ready for the challenge?
Army ROTC scholarships pay tuition and required fees, They're awarded on merit – like academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and personal interviews. Scholarship winners receive a stipend ($300 freshman, $350 sophomore, $450 junior, $500 senior) for each academic month plus an allowance for books and other educational items.
Scholarship opportunities at Central State University
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
Central State University offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities. The following list summarizes these education programs:
- High School 4-year National scholarships
- 3 year on-campus, Active Duty scholarship
- 2 year on-campus, Active Duty scholarship
- Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty Scholarship
- Army National Guard scholarship (SMP)
- Army Reserve scholarships (SMP)
- Leader’s Training Course
- Green to Gold (4, 3, & 2-year) scholarships
- Nurse Program
The Army ROTC scholarship program provides financial assistance for the education and training of highly qualified and motivated young men and women who desire to be commissioned as officers in the Army after graduation from college. For more information on Army ROTC Scholarship opportunities Click here.
For more Central State University Army scholarship information please contact:
LTC Gus Lecaros (Scholarship Officer) | Email